Donating Securities/Mutual Fund Shares to the GLJWF

To Donate Securities (All DTC-Eligible Securities):

If your securities are currently held by a brokerage firm other than Vanguard:

Send your transfer information (what stock and how many shares you are giving) to your broker along with the following information.

Deliver to DTC Clearing #0062
Account 15710973

Greater Lansing Jewish Welfare Federation

If your securities are currently held by Vanguard Brokerage

Go to
On the upper right of the home page, click on Forms.
In the box that will appear below Forms, type in Letter of Instruction.
Use the second form on that list: Letter of Instruction for Gifts of Securities

NOTE: When you send the request to your broker to transfer securities, please notify both Vanguard Brokerage and the Greater Lansing Jewish Welfare Federation of the following:

This will help the GLJWF office in knowing that appropriate identification and receipt can be issued for the contribution.

To give shares of mutual funds to GLJWF. Contact your mutual fund company to get its form or letter for such transfers and full instructions. Typically the donors will also need their signatures to be guaranteed. Please send such completed forms to the GLJWF office.


Vanguard Brokerage Services
PO Box 1110
Valley Forge PA 19482
Phone: (800) 992-8327

Greater Lansing Jewish Welfare Federation (GLJWF)
360 Charles Street
East Lansing MI 48823
Phone: (517) 332-1916 (at MSU Hillel office)

Stan Kaplowitz, Treasurer, GLJWF
(517) 332-1916,